LOCATION: ZAPOPAN, JALISCO. MEXICO.
Become a part of the Cocoa team.
Cocoa does more than designing brands for clients in Mexico and the rest of the world. It is a place to explore your potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what you can be. We look for people who can grow, think, dream and create.
We pride ourselves in embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Cocoa, it’s about each person bringing not only skills and abilities, but also passion to challenge us into constantly continue evolving.
As our Front End Developer, you will assist the design team in the fit and construction of the perfect online showcase for our work, preserving its essence, with painstaking attention to detail and a extraordinary sense of aesthetics.
- Technical knowledge on HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress and eCommerce
- Ability to render web sites preserving their design integrity
- Ability to stick to W3c guidelines
- Experience developing responsive websites, preferably using Bootstrap
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- English fluency is desired
- Strong advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Great sense of analysis
- Superb organizational skills
- Willingness to follow direction
- Excellent writing and spelling skills
- A proactive personality as well as problem-solving abilities that lead to continuously seek to improve both user experience and functionality within sites
- Design skills are welcome
- Self-learner kind of personality is desired
- Extra points if you bring cookies to your interview
Full time 9 am to 6 pm with one hour for lunch.
We are not necessarily looking for experience, we are rather looking for talent, passion and a desire to work among the best. We want in our team interesting people with a great sense of humor and a strong fondness for developing strong and lasting associations, because, more than merely a teammate, we are seeking for friends.
Cocoa. Simplify to amplify.